Stainless Steel Rope Net Green Wall is becoming more and more popular in modern buildings and it has become a new method for greening in recent years. So what is stainless steel rope mesh green wall? Stainless steel rope mesh green wall is that people use stainless steel rope mesh to plant the green plants on the wall or in large buildings. Stainless steel rope mesh green wall provides an environmentally friendly and sustainable solution for the professionals of building design and construction. Architects can come true a variety of innovation on the construction of buildings with the help of stainless steel rope mesh. And stainless steel rope mesh green wall can offer a large number of advantages below:
1. Stainless steel rope net green wall is suitable for all environment even the harshest environment, like heavy snow, rain and gale.
2. Stainless steel rope net green wall improves buildings' thermal performance, because it can help regulate the building temperature.
3. Stainless steel rope net green wall can protect the building wall from graffiti effectively.
4. Stainless steel rope net green wall can absorb the smoke dust near the building, namely it can fresh the air near the building.
5. The stainless steel rope net is very flexible, and it can be installed on any structures.
6. Plants and stainless steel rope net make a whole which is not only beautiful but also practical.
7. Stainless steel rope net is resistant to rust even though it suffers from sunlight, rain and fog.
8. Stainless steel rope net has long work life and it can be used repeatedly.
Stainless Steel Rope Net Green Wall Details:
Rope material: high quality stainless steel 304, 316, 304L and 316L.
Rope diameter: 1.2mm to 3.2mm, and other rope diameters are also available.
Rope construction: 7 × 7 and 7 × 19 are the main used, but 1 × 7 and 1 × 19 are also supplied.
Opening size: 25mm × 25mm or 76mm × 76mm, and other sizes are supplied based on customers' requirement.
Mesh type: stainless steel ferrule rope mesh or stainless steel knotted rope mesh.
Contact: Ying Meng